PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION THOROUGHLY
**I PUT 4 SOURCES NEEDED BUT THERE IS NO LIMIT. IF YOU NEED A SOURCE USE A SOURCE.
Write the “methodology” section of your research proposal assignment. The methodology section explains how you will attempt to answer your research question. That is, what how will obtain your “observations”. Note that your research methods should make sense in light of your research questions. For this assignment, please write no more than two typed double spaced pages.
Content of the Assignment
Start your assignment by placing a heading in the corner of your paper (name, date, Class #). Then, type your research question. If I asked you to revise your question in the previous assignment please do so. Then, organize your paragraphs around the following points.
1. What is your sampling design? Are you using probability or non-probability sampling?
2. What is your population? What is your sampling frame? Why have you chosen this? In other words, explain who you want to talk/listen to and give justification.
3. About how many people/things/places will you study (what is your sample size)? Why (is it based on other researcher’s method)? Have you come across any other articles where a similar strategy is employed (briefly discuss the articles and how they collected data).
4. Give a very detailed description of EXACTLY how you will obtain your sample. In other words, what steps will you take to get from a population and/or sampling frame (LIST) to the actual collection of data?
5. Who/what is your sample representative of (e.g. College Students, Asian College Students, Engineers, Lawyers, Teen mothers)?
6. What will you ask them? Create an interview guide. How long will the interview/survey take? How will you protect confidentiality?
NOTE: The points above 1-5 pertain mostly to survey/ interview research. If you want to propose ethnographic data collection (observations of a bar, church service , or daycare or classroom, ) you have to write around the following points. Please remember you will not have to carry this out. You are creating a proposal so if you wanted to do an ethnography of a beach just write it as if we are COVID free. Again, I don’t expect you to do it, just explain to me how you would do it. See the steps below.
HOW DO I PREPARE MY ASSIGNMENT IF I AM DOING A QUALITATIVE STUDY?
Start your assignment by typing your heading. Then on the first line write your research question. Do not forget the question mark.
Structure your assignment using the following information.
1. Describe the proposed setting. Where is it? Who frequents the setting? How will you be able to know what you are looking for?
2. You must also outline the number of times you will visit the setting, a rationale for choosing the setting, and how you plan to take notes in the field. When will you record data? Will you be a participant observer?
3. You may want to start thinking about consent, anonymity and confidentiality.
Formatting and Grading
1. Your document must be typed and properly formatted. 12 point font Times , double space, and 1 inch margins
2. You will be graded on a)how well you use and define terms from your readings, b)how developed your paper is , c) quality of writing and sophistication.
3. Length – 2 pages max. —Your assignment must be written in an essay format. Do NOT # questions and then answer it.
A SAMPLE IS ATTACEHED
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.