There are several assignments that need to be completed before the paper is due. First, we choose a topic and list our sources – I will attach the word document that is to be filled out. Here is the first part of that document for a general idea: (I chose the re-introduction of wolves into yellowstone national park).
(Choosing a Topic
Review the Reporting Information chapter and sample readings for this week. I also encourage you to look ahead at the student samples in the week ahead.
Review the topic choices on page 148 of Norton, and select a topic.
The purpose of this paper is to inform. The essay should present information to your audience about a topic that they may not be familiar with, or present information about a well-known topic in a new light.
The purpose of this essay is not to argue or persuade your audience. Do not choose controversial or overdone topics for this essay (e.g. abortion, gun control, legalizing marijuana, etc.).
After that, we have to make an outline. I will attach that document as well. Here is an excerpt:
Composing an Outline
1. For your research report, you will need to decide on an organizational strategy. As your book notes, “Writing that reports information often calls for certain writing strategies. The report on popcorn, for example, explains the process of popping, whereas the report on college costs analyzes the effects of delaying college graduation.”
· For example, you might use classifying/dividing to divide the subject into categories. The thesis would look like this: Depression is a complex condition, the understanding of which requires an in-depth look at its causes, symptoms, and available treatments.
· Another example is chronological organization. The thesis would look like this: Depression is a complex condition, the treatment of which has undergone dramatic changes as the medical field progressed from the late 19th century into the mid-20th century and finally into the early 21st century.
· A third example is a focus on causes or effects. A thesis using causes would look like this: Depression is a complex condition, which may be caused by any combination of biological, genetic, and environmental factors.
· Sample thesis statements from: https://www.nova.edu/tutoring-testing/study-resources/forms/planning-an-expository-essay.pdf
Once you complete these, we begin drafting.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.