Following are the principles of management………….
1. Division of work———-According to this principles the whole work is divided into small task. workforce is specialized according to the skill of the person.
2. Authority and responsibility—————Authority should be given to the person to perform the task with the prescribed responsibility . Authority means right of superior to give order to their subordinates. and responsibility means obligations of performance.
3.Discipline—————- Discipline should be essential for smooth functioning of the business.like respect the authority, proper conduct in relations and obedience.
4.Unity of command—————-This principles states that all subordinate should be accountable to one and only one superior and should rescive order from one boss only. if employee rescive order from more than one boss then it can create conflict.
5.Unity of direction—————–under unity of direction there should be one plan of action and all the subordinate are under the control of one manager.All the activites should be under one group.
6.Remuneration————–Worker must be paid sufficently according to their performance.the methods of remuneration payable should be fair and reasonable. remuneration is a method of motivation as the quality of work improves.
7.Equity—————–Managers should be fair and impartial in dealing with their employees.managers should give equal importance to all the employees.
8. Subordination of individual interest to mutual interest———————Interest of company goal should be prevail over the individual interest. . company objectives should come first .
9.Line of authority—————–There should be clear line of authority from top to bottom linking all managers to all level.
10.Order————————order should be acceptable and under the ruules of the company . various type of orders like material order ensure safety and efficency in workplace.
11.Team spirit—————–Team spirit helps develop an atmosphere of trust and mutual unerstanding. team spirit help to finish the task on time.
12.Degree of centralization—————Desicion making authority should be centeralised at the top management.
13. Initiative————–Initiative on a part of employee is a source of strength for the organization as it gives new ideas.
Following are the four types of communication style————
1. passive communication————it is a style in whic individual develop a pattern of avoiding expressing their opinions and feelings ,protecting their right and their need.in passive communication individual fail to express their feelings, poor eye contact , bad body posture and also tend to speak softely.
2.Aggressive communication————In aggressive communication one try to dominate others,speak loudly, should be impulsive ,not listen well, and interrupt frequently.
3.Passive aggreesive communication———-in this type of communication they must use facial expression,and have difficulty acknowledge their anger.
4.Assertive communication—————-It is a style in which individual clearly express their feeling and advocate for their right without hampering the right of others.
Following are the types of communication————–
1. Written communication——————-written communication include email, sign, magazine,books and anything else in handwritten word.
Verbal communication————verbal communication is an auditory, it is not written.
3. Non verbal communication———– nonverbal communication is described is a body language and geasture.
Effective communication is very important for the sucess of organization , as it helps the mangers to perform the basic function of the organization like planning, organisation,staffing, directing and controlling. communication is effective either it is oral or written.
1. communication help in socializing.
2. communication is a source of information to the organization.
3. communication promote motivation by informing and clearifying the employee about the task.