4.DoS and DDoS.
7. Social engineering.
Coming to security issues regarding computer and data in organisation, we can list out follwing attacks.
1. Software Attacks
2. Attack of spreading computer viruses or worms.
3. Hardware failure
4. Loss of Backup phenomena which results in losing data
5. Outdated software.
Precautions that to be taken to secure computer and data internally in the organisation:
1. Timely update of the software in the organisation
2. Implementing licensed anti-virus in the organisation.
3. Securing backup data which is usefull in data integrity.
4. Ensure the hardware from power damage.
Precautions that to be taken to secure computer and data over a network:
1. Using strong passwords over the internet.
2. Applying strong firewalls.
3. Implementing honeypots ensures security over the network.
4. Training end users in the organisation over Pishing and spam emails.
5. Securing virtual network over cloud.
Yes, I have an experience in cyber attack. In my organisation, we have recieved a e mail stating as emergency and many of us opened it without hesitating. We got attacked by pishing and our credentials to email got hacked by it.
With this experience, we got trained over network issues and especially about pishing and email spams. While opening any email check for the spellings and grammar of the subject of the email and the sender who sends it. having knowledge over internet threats itself ensures our data security over a network.