Identify historical theological issues within Jeremiah’s confession narratives
After reading Jeremiah 26-31, answer the following questions in essay form
1) How could Jeremiah’s message of submission to Babylon be understood as “treasonous” to Israel?
2) Describe the conflict between Hananiah and Jeremiah. How could the people listening know who is correct?
3) How does Jeremiah instruct the exiles to live their lives in the letter he writes to them? (Jeremiah 29)
4) Jeremiah’s letter to the exile (ch. 29) includes a very famous verse from scripture. You may have seen it on a wall print or an instagram post: “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to give you hope and a future. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.” Within the context of Jeremiah’s letter, what does this mean for the exiles? Does it mean that they will not have hardship or suffering?
5) Jeremiah 29:11 is a verse often quoted at graduation ceremonies or told to people who are going through a hard time. Is this verse a promise of an easy life? What might mean instead?
Deliverable 750-1000 word essay, docx format
Please read before writing（Webpage is below）
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.