1. Hock, R.R. (2012). Human Sexuality (4rd Ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall. ISBN-13: 978-
0132616867 ISBN-13: 978-0134003566
2. McKee, R., Gilbert, T., & Galzarza, J. (2017). Taking Sides: Human Sexuality (14th Ed.) McGraw-
Hill Education. ISBN-13: 1259410463
Please use information from the Power Points slides, as well as the textbook, to answer these questions. Responses should be anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs for each question.
Please provide a response to 2 of the critical thinking questions for this chapter. Label your answers clearly (i.e., which question you are responding to).
1. Suppose that a man is having trouble with premature ejaculation. Describe how his problem might manifest itself if it was classified in each of the following ways: (a) primary, global, total; (b) secondary, situational, partial; (c) secondary, global, partial; (d) primary, situational, total.
2. A couple who have been in an intimate relationship for two years are not feeling much sexual desire for each other any more. Discuss at least three ways in which improved communication between them might help them overcome their HSD.
3. Explain why a man with erection problems and a woman with arousal difficulties are both able to become very excited (he has firm long-lasting erections and she easily becomes aroused and lubricated) during sensate focus exercises but not during lovemaking.
4. Do you think a couple could have a satisfying sexual relationship without ever having sexual intercourse? Explain your answer.
5. Other than hypoactive sexual desire, which sexual problem do you think would be most difficult to solve? Explain your answer.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.