Completing the Questionnaire
1. Open and complete the Positive Thinking Questionnaire by clicking on this link . This is a paper and pencil test, not an electronic one. You can print it and fill it out manually, or you can simply write the question numbers and your answers down on a piece of paper while you read the document on the screen. You do NOT have to submit the Questionnaire so use any method you want.
2. Read the section on the questionnaire that describes how to evaluate your resuts. Also read the section that describes the negative thoughts.
Post Original Discussion
1. Discuss your results in the Positive Thinking Discussion Forum available as a link in this folder.
2. Your discussion should be in narrative format, not in a list, and it should be a discussion, not simple yes, no, or sometimes answers. It must be 200 words or more.
3. Your ORIGINAL POST on the Positive Thinking Questionnaire should include the information listed below. We recommend that you create your discussion in Microsoft Word, spell check it, check the grammar. Be careful how you type it. This is not an instant or text message. It’s a college-level writing assignment. Use proper punctuation and capitalization! You will be graded on spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization in addition to the content. You will also be graded on the number of words (quantity) and critical thinking and analysis (quality) of your work and on the inclusion of all the required information. The required information is contained below:
1. What was your test score and how do you feel about it?
2. Analyze your results and list the possible reframes that you can use to turn around any negative thinking that may apply to you. Support your analysis with research from your reading of the textbook or external sources.
3. Has completing this exercise changed your ideas about positive thinking, negative thinking, frames and reframing?
4. Your opinion on this assignment: was the assignment helpful to you?
5. What did you learn from this assignment and how can you use reframing to improve your attitude?
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.