Instructions are to research and find a scholarly journal article that discusses PATIENT SAFETY ISSUES as they relate to Physician’s Assisting career field. Then, use the article you found to answer the following questions. Please cite article used in APA format.
ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS NUMERICALLY, IN PARAGRAPH FORM:
1. What methods were used in conducting this research study? How many participants were in the study?
2. What were the results of the study?
3. What are the potential biases you detected in the study? Explain.
4. How do you think the results/findings from this study could be used in your field specifically? Explain.
5. What information in the journal article do you think would be good content in training healthcare students in your field? Explain.
6. What were the three most significant things you learned in reading and analyzing this journal article?
Describe each and explain.
7. What were three new terms that you learned in reading and analyzing this journal article? What is the meaning of each term (or word)?
8. with your understanding of patient safety errors, have you ever
experienced a patient safety error situation or witnessed a patient safety error situation
(related to a family member, friend etc.)? Describe the situation. What was the type
of patient safety error in this situation?
9. Specifically, how would you train healthcare professionals in your area of healthcare (Pre-Physician Assistant)
regarding patient safety issues? What would be included in your curriculum of
training? Describe and explain.
10. Describe and explain two different iatrogenic events that may occur while
treating patients in your area of healthcare (Pre-PA).
11. During your clinical phase of training, what would you do if you witnessed
a healthcare professional committing an error that jeopardized a patient’s
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.