Hello.this writting assignment is from chapter 14 Stress,lifestyle,and health. psychology 2301 .
1. Using the OpenNow, OpenStax, paper version, or PDF version, quote the definition of stress. Enclose the definition in quotation marks. Indicate page or section number in parentheses. [15 points]
2. Give an example of a stressful event that you have experienced related to the Coronavirus pandemic.* Give details. Who is there? What is happening? The more details you give, the easier it will be to answer the following items. *If you have not experienced stress due to the pandemic, you may write about any recent stress-causing event. You will not be penalized. [15 points]
3. How did your event fulfill the definition in the text? Relate your situation to the key words the text uses to define stress. [20 points]
4. Which one of the five major types of stress, mentioned in section 14.2 (traumatic, life changes, hassles, occupational, or social relations), did it most closely resemble? Be sure to explain your answer, relating your example to the textbook’s discussion of that type of stressor. [20 points]
5. How did your body react to that event? Describe at least two physiological (i.e., biological, not psychological) signs of stress. Be specific. Do not use any of the General Adaptation Syndrome stages. They are too general. [15 points]
6. Did you use, or are you still using, problem-focused coping, emotion-focused coping, or a combination of the two, to cope with the stressor? Describe what you did to reduce your stress and/or solve the problem. [10 points]
7. Finally, did you learn anything that you can use to prepare for a future occurrence of any stressful situations? [5 points]
The very brief example below will give you a guide to what is expected. You will need more details and longer explanations to get a passing grade.
1. The text’s definition of stress is “abc def ghi.” (Section ##.#).
2. As someone who is experienced teaching online, I was part of a group of psychology professors whose job it was to teach our colleagues, last March, who had never taught online, how to prepare and run their courses. All of this was to be done in one week and remotely, since we could not meet face-to-face. As part of my new responsibilities, I was helping one person set up Webex Meetings. Everything went well on her Windows-based desktop. When we tried to do the same for her Apple iPad, she kept getting an error message. I have never used an iPad and had absolutely no idea how to fix the problem. Everything I suggested resulted in the same error message. I began to feel as if I was failing in my role as “online expert”!
3. It fulfills the definition of stress because….
4. It is an example of an occupational stressor. This fits the concept of occupational stress because….
5. Physically, I felt a fast heartbeat and discomfort in my stomach.
6. I used problem-focused coping. I sent an email to the other psychology faculty who are also helping our colleagues. One, who uses Apple computers, told me what had to be done to allow the Webex app to run on an iPad.
7. I had never learned to use an iPad and knowing how is not part of my job description. Therefore, I learned that if I cannot solve someone’s problem, it is not bad to say “I don’t know,” and to seek the help of someone who is more familiar with the situation.
The very brief example below will give you a guide to what is expected. You will need more details and longer explanations to get a passing grade
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.