Paper: Entwistle Assignment Instructions
You will write a review of Entwistle in the assigned Module: Week. This review must be 3-5 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages) and must be created in a Microsoft Word document. Use the following guidelines to create your paper:
*******This is based on Chapters 8-11*****************
1. Provide a title page in current APA format including only your name, the paper title (referring to the article title), and the institutional affiliation (Liberty University). Keep in mind that current APA recommends that the title length not exceed 12 words. Use the running head in the appropriate place and a page number on every page. Divide your summary into sections with the following headings: Summary, Interaction, and Application (review the current APA Manual for guidance on levels of headings if needed).
2. Develop a summary of the main concepts from Entwistle, Chapters 8-11 in approximately two pages. Be appropriately concise but also be adequately complete in your ideas. Prove that you comprehend the main ideas by writing a clear and succinct summary. The summary is not a commentary or listing of topics but rather a discussion of the core ideas (main ideas) in the chapters. If you miss the main ideas, you lack an understanding of the complete message of the chapters. In this paper, please make sure that you identify all of the models that Entwistle discusses. Cite the book in-text (Entwistle, 2015) at least once per paragraph and include page numbers for direct quotations (Entwistle, 2015, p. 123). As a general rule of thumb, please limit your direct quotations to no more than three short quotations per written page. As a graduate student, you are encouraged to use your own voice and tell your reader what the authors said, rather than using lengthy quotes. Your professor wants to read what your own summary description of the text is.
3. In your own words, interact (in approximately 1 page) with the chapters. Appropriate comments for this part of the paper should include, but are not limited to: your initial response to the chapters, insights you gained from reading these chapters, other thoughts you have that might further enhance the discussion of your article, and especially which model best suits yourself and why. Your subjective comments in this section must be clearly tied to main points from the article, not peripheral ideas.
4. In your final section (in approximately 1 page) write how you would apply the information you have learned from this article to a particular counseling situation or to yourself. You are encouraged to write about how this concept of Entwistle’s models will impact how you will operate as a professional counselor in the future. Also, consider other sources that you have encountered in your life up to this point that relate to Entwistle’s ideas, such as other textbooks, journal articles, Scripture passages, and even ethical codes such as those in the ACA Code of Ethics (2014) or the AACC Code of Ethics (2014).
5. Please make sure to include a Reference page and properly cite the Entwistle (2015) book, along with any other sources of information you cite in your paper.
Point values for the paper, as well as for writing/current APA, can be found on the grading rubric. Remember that all papers in this program follow current APA format and are written per APA Professional (not APA student paper) standards.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.