You currently volunteer for a nonprofit organization. Because you stated on your volunteer application that you enjoy designing marketing tools and participating in outreach events, the director of advancement has asked you to help prepare materials for an open-house event next weekend. Your goal is to leverage technology to produce various visuals that communicate the organization’s mission and appeal to its target audience.
Specifically, the director would like you to prepare one visual for advertising the organization’s participation in the open house and one visual that you can hand out to visitors at your booth. The visuals should be able to stand alone as well as speak to one another to tell a story. The director assures you that she will provide any materials you may need to effectively deliver your visuals.
Because you are not an employee of the organization, the director is expecting to review your concept for the visuals prior to the open house. The director will ask you to discuss your design approach regarding how you created the visuals.
Choose a nonprofit organization that interests you. Research the nonprofit organization to gather information regarding its mission and target audience.
* Creative Brief: Use the information you gathered from the nonprofit organization to formulate your design approach for creating each visual for the open house. Before you begin conceptualizing the visuals, the director sends you a link to the organization’s media directory that contains a number of tools and technologies that the organization has licenses for to create your visuals. You should choose two tools from the directory that you will use to create your visuals. The director has asked you to use a different tool or technology for each visual. To present your plan to the director, prepare a creative brief that outlines your concept for the open-house materials. In your brief, be sure to explicitly identify the organization, its mission, and its target audience. In addition, the director has asked you to address the following in your brief:
* Describe the visual communication tools and technology you will use to create each visual.
* Justify your selection of the visual communication-related tools and technology to create the visuals. Consider why this is the appropriate tool or technology in relation to achieving the project goal.
* Identify the appropriate delivery method for each visual.
* Briefly explain your reasoning for using each delivery method in regard to the organization and its audience.
* Visual Prototypes: In your brief, you should include a storyboard-style outline showcasing your visual prototypes. For instance, you might create a draft of an infographic, a commercial, a flyer, or a website using one or more of the tools in the directory. The director has clearly stated that this is not the final product that you would share for the open house, but rather a concept or draft used to receive feedback on. For your designs, you may use templates, but your prototypes must include context related to the project goal, the organization’s target audience, and its mission. Specifically, the director would like you to do the following:
* Use the selected technologies to create two visuals that align to the project goal. Be sure to include one or more images of each visual in the storyboard-style outline section of the creative brief to the director.
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
Your creative brief must include information regarding the organization and a storyboard that showcases two prototypes of the visuals you created. Each visual must clearly convey meaning with correct grammar and spelling and demonstrate an understanding of the audience and purpose. Cite all sources in APA format.
• Describes the visual communication tools and technology used to create each visual
• Justifies each selection of the visual communication-related tools and technology used to create the visuals, considering why it is appropriate for achieving the project goal
• Identifies the appropriate delivery method for each visual
• Briefly explains reasoning for using each delivery method in regard to the organization and its audiences
– Uses the selected technologies to create two visuals that align to the project goal and includes one or more images of each visual in the storyboard
-style outline section of the creative brief to the director
– Clearly conveys meaning with correct grammar, sentence structure, and spelling; shows understanding of audience and purpose
– Lists sources where needed using citation methods with no major error
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.