1. Executive Summary. This should be a one-page, single-spaced description of the business need and
development process for your competency model. Place the executive summary in the document
just before the abstract. Note: The executive summary is not your abstract. Your abstract should be
developed separately per APA 6th edition guidelines and appear after the executive summary in the
2. Preliminary Competency Model. The competency model you develop must include a high-level
graphical representation of your model. Follow up the graphical representation with tables that
break the model down in terms of Competency Clusters (Examples: Customer Orientation,
Responsibility, Flexibility, Communication, and Self-Confidence, etc.), Competency Definitions,
Behavioral Indicators, and possibly Proficiency Levels. If the tables that follow are too long to make
the page count, put them into an Appendices section at the end.
3. Action Plan to Validate your Preliminary Competency Model. Because of course-based time
restraints, you will be unable to validate your competency model. However, you should create an
action plan on how you propose to validate your competency model. The Action Plan to Validate
your model should include a description of how you plan to collect, code, and analyze the data used
to vet the model – describe your approach, who will be involved, how the model will be validated
and approved for use, and by whom (Hint: Using subject-matter-experts is common).
4. Action Plan to Implement your Preliminary Competency Model. Provide an action plan that
describes how you propose this competency model should be implemented. The Action Plan to
Implement the model should include the specific talent management application for first use
(Example: Recruiting and Selection of Management Program Participants, Training and
Development of Customer Service Representatives, etc.). Also, describe how it relates to the
learning, performance, and business needs of the organization (Hint: Tie the plan back to the
business need for the model).
5. Action Plan to Evaluate your Preliminary Competency Model. Provide an action plan on how the
effectiveness of this competency model will be determined after implementation. Your Action Plan
to Evaluate the model should tie the evaluation of the model into how effectively it drives the talent
management application it was implemented with (Hint: Consider using the ROI Methodology and
Process Model to show the Value Chain starting from the business need and moving down through
the levels of evaluation: 5-ROI > 4-Impact > 3-Application > 2-Learning > 1-Reaction)
1. Style Guide: APA 6th Edition.
2. Title Page: Include a title page with the project title and student name.
3. Table of Contents: Include a table of contents.
4. Abstract: One-page limit and double-spaced. This is not your executive summary. Your abstract should be developed separately per APA 6th edition guidelines and follow the executive summary the document.
5. Page Numbers and Titles: Number your pages and use section titles and sub-titles to organize your work and build your table of contents. Include a running head.
6. Length: The overall paper (excluding the title page, table of contents, abstract, appendices, and reference pages) must not exceed 20 pages.
7. Appendices: Appendices are encouraged to save on page count.
8. Fonts: Use Times New Roman 12-point font for all written narratives, titles, and sub-titles. Use 10-point Times New Roman style font in tables. Use no less than 9-point Times New Roman font in figures and diagrams.
9. Tables and Figures: All tables and figures must have numbered titles (12-point Times New Roman style font).
10. Margins: Use 1” margins throughout.
11. Line Spacing: Double-space the title page, abstract, table of contents, reference list pages, and
all narratives in the body of the work per APA 6th edition guidelines. Exceptions: Single-space the
executive summary, all tables and figures, and any appendices.
12. References: Include an APA 6th edition style reference page. Include citations in your product. Your
final product should have a minimum of three scholarly references to show
your model is research based.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.