1. Choose an American publicly traded company in which you may want to invest.
2. Obtain a copy of a company profile and the annual financial statements for the most current two years. You should begin gathering information as soon as possible. The annual financial statements must be the 10k form on file with sec.gov.
3. Review the financial data that will assist you in making an investment decision. Use the techniques of financial analysis in Appendix C of your text to assist you in your investment decision and document their use in your report. The following is the minimum required:
a. Horizontal analysis of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet between for the two most recent years
b. Vertical analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheet for the two most recent years
c. Ratio analysis to include at a minimum:
1) Current Ratio
2) Debt Ratio
3) Rate of Return on common stockholder’s equity (ROE)
4) Earnings per share
5) Price earnings ratio
6) Dividend yield
7) Previous year for same company for comparison of the above ratios
d. Stock price information in graph form (for at least the last five years) on the company.
You may find the following web sites helpful in you gathering of data and in your analysis:
4. Prepare a well-formatted, word-processed (typed) report following the guidelines on the next page. Double spaced and 12-point font size.
Section 1: Executive Summary (one-half page maximum)
a. Highlights the important points of your report and conclusions. This should appear at the beginning of your report just prior to the main body of the text and must include your recommendation.
Section 2: Main Text of Document (two or three pages)
a. A brief description of the company and its major line of business
b. A summary of the financial data affecting your decision:
1. Give a description of the ratios, the formula, and what the ratios tell you.
2. In a table, compare two years of your company’s ratios, showing the calculations.
3. Discuss the results of your findings from the horizontal and vertical analysis and ratios (e.g is net income improving through time in dollar amounts and as a percentage of sales; is the company’s cash position improving through time as a percent of total assets?).
c. Your conclusion – including a “buy or not buy” recommendation and why. Justify your decision based on the analysis tools from previous section and your current new articles.
Section 3: Appendix
a. Horizontal and vertical analysis
b. Graph of stock prices
c. Two recent (web-based) news articles on the company as of the date of your report
d. A list of referencbcqes used to gather your data
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.