Project 3: Government Mobile Apps Security Assessment & Strategy
For this research report you will research and then present your findings about cybersecurity issues specific to mobile applications. You will also provide a set of recommendations for best practices (your “strategy”) for security architectures and designs for mobile apps.
Mobile applications are important because they allow citizens and other stakeholders to access information and services through the federal government’s digital government initiatives.
Note: this assignment requires inclusion of diagrams or graphics that help to explain the information provided in your analysis and strategy. You are not required to create these on your own. Instead, you should look for useful graphics/diagrams in the readings and use those to support your work. You must cite the source for each piece of artwork used in your project. Put a figure caption under the diagram or chart and then place the in-text citation at the end of the caption.
Write a five to seven page report in which you summarize your research and present your “best practices” based strategy for reducing risk and ensuring security for government provided mobile apps and their users. You should focus upon clarity and conciseness more than length when determining what content to include in your paper. At a minimum, your report must include the following:
1. An introduction or overview of mobile apps for digital government. Include 5 or more examples of mobile apps recognized as being innovative or “best of category” applications for delivering government information and services to mobile devices. This introduction should be suitable for an executive audience.
2. A separate section in which you discuss the federal government’s requirements and recommendations for mobile app security architectures and the associated design recommendations. Write this section for non-technical managers; you will need to translate from tech-speak to manager-speak. Include at least three diagrams or pictures in this section and remember to include the appropriate in-text citations for the source (append to the figure caption).
3. A separate section in which you discuss industry’s recommendations for security architectures and risk reduction for mobile app security. Write this section for non-technical managers; you will need to translate from tech-speak to manager-speak. Include at least three diagrams or pictures in this section and remember to include the appropriate in-text citations for the source (append to the figure caption).
4. A section in which you present 5 or more best practice recommendations for building security (the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation for Mobile Applications) into mobile applications used to deliver government information and services. Present these strategies as recommendations for reducing risk.
5. A separate section in which you summarize your research and recommendations.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.