Please answer in separate paragraphs. Please refer to the grading rubric for guidance as to how I will grade your submission. We learn from each other so you are encouraged to share resources you find interesting and relevant.
1. Watch the video and read the article on less-lethal weapons. Based on the text in chapter 13, if you were the Chief, what specific two steps would you take to ensure that these weapons are used in the safest and most effective way by police?
2. Based on the information contained in chapter 13 and in the lecture file, choose the top 2 technological advances that you think have benefitted the police and community the most. Explain why and address if there are any cons associated with the technology.
3. a) Do you think it is a violation of the 4th Amendment’s provision against unreasonable searches for police to put a GPS tracking device on a suspect’s bumper without the suspect’s knowledge, to follow their movements in public? Is it any different than a police officer following a person in public which they are allowed to do? Explain your answer.
b) Do you think it is a 4th Amendment violation if the police require a cell phone provider to give cell phone location information on a suspect? Assume that the user already voluntarily gives up that information to the provider as part of their contract. Explain your answer.
4. If you were the Chief, would you want Facial Recognition Software deployed in your jurisdiction? Explain your reasoning using the information from the discussion in chapter 13.
5. Using the information from chapter 14 on White Collar Crime, do you believe that they are victimless crimes because they are non-violent? Also, answer whether they should get a different sentence if they embezzled one million dollars in a computer scam than a defendant that robbed a person by gunpoint for $5. Explain your answer.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.