Types of Questions: 5 short answer questions. Answers should be half a page to a full page long. No longer than a full page. One of the questions requires you to rewatch one of the videotaped lecture presentations. One of the questions requires you to examine one of the supplemental readings that occasionally were required.
1. This item requires you to watch the presentation I gave in Module 8 focusing on “stressors on the family”. It is about 12 minutes long and I want you to pay close attention to my dinosaur tie (LOL). Just kidding about the tie. Making specific references to the videotaped lecture, briefly list 3 ideas or concepts or tidbits of information that you were exposed to in the lecture that you believe increased your level of understanding of the stress associated with the pandemic. In case you have forgotten how to locate the video, you need to go to the menu and click “modules” and then scroll down to Module 8 and open the videotaped lecture on stressors on the family. The answer to this question might take the full page.
2. This item requires you to read one of the supplemental readings. You will need to go to Module 10 “The Self and Family Communication”. The PDF is just a few pages long from the interpersonal communication textbook “Reflect and Relate”. Pages 40-43. It is clearly labeled “Reflect and Relate Reading (PDF)”. The reading is on the three components of self: Self-awareness; Self-Concept; Self-Esteem. In addition to providing information on the three components of self , the reading also uses the concepts of “social comparison” and “self-fulfilling prophecies”. Here is the question, which might take most of a page to answer. What is “social comparison” and what does it have to do with a person’s self-esteem in a family? Here is a simple hypothetical example. A 20 year old young lady might always be comparing herself to her 24 year old sister.
3. Write a good short answer question having to do with the content of this class and provide an answer. The short answer question should focus on one of the following concepts: roles and rules in families; conflict management in families; challenging dialogues in families; and communicating intimacy in families.
4. According to your textbook (see Table 7-1 on page 254) what are the three basic approaches to conflict? List each approach and provide a one sentence definition of what it means. Of these three approaches, which one does your family tend to employ?
5. Briefly explain Hill’s ABC-X Model of family stress. (see pages 283 to 285).
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Free Unlimited Revisions
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Original & Confidential
24/7 Customer Support
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help