Finish designing a campaign that utilizes visual communication. This assignment builds on the previous assignments. For this assignment only, please use the TurnItIn link to submit.
Include a cover sheet, body, and references. The body text should be about 8 pages of text, double-spaced. Note that this page limit does not include the actual images themselves, but simply applies to the text of the paper (since image sizes may vary I don’t include page guidelines for the whole paper). Follow APA style. Be sure to incorporate any prior feedback you have received.
The body of your paper should include the Campaign Overview and Images sections. The Campaign Overview section should include the following (make sure to incorporate any feedback you have received on prior assignments):
1. Problem or Opportunity: Describe the problem or opportunity that a communication campaign using visual communication will address. Explain how it formed, who it affects, and where it is occurring.
2. Sponsor: Profile the sponsor, that is, the funder of the communication campaign, providing the name, date of establishment, and mission; the sponsor must be an existing organization or individual that has information that you can review online and that can serve as a “client” (cite a main “About Us” page or something similar).
3. Target Audience: Identify 1 primary target audience for the campaign. Explain why this target audience is relevant to your campaign.
4. Behavior: Discuss what you want the primary target audience to do as a result of being exposed to the campaign, limiting yourself to one behavior. For example, perhaps you want a primary target audience of consumers to buy a product, adopt a healthy habit, or vote for a political candidate or referendum. Also discuss how the behavior relates to your sponsor (e.g., why they would desire the behavior).
5. Channels: Specify at least 2 types of mass communication channels you will use to disseminate your images. Explain why these channels would be appropriate for your campaign and target audience.
6. Message Concepts: Describe your “Big Ideas,” that is, three major message concepts. Often these will relate to benefits that one will experience as a result of enacting the behavior, or costs that one can overcome in order to carry out the behavior. These are the ideas that will help motivate your target audience to adopt the behavior. For an example of this, you can re-watch the lecture from the first week of class that overviews the project.
The Images section should contain the following:
1. 5 images other than an infographic: Show and describe 5 examples of the types of images you plan to use. As with the Campaign Overview Sample Image assignment, the 5 images you submit should be original to the campaign, but they can use existing assets that were found online or in other existing media. Images submitted for your final paper should be uniquely relevant to the campaign and should reflect an understanding of how they connect with the campaign’s target audience, behavior, channel, and message concepts. These connections should also be discussed in the description of your campaign images. Please draw and cite from the readings from the class as well as external sources to justify your choices of images. You should plan to use a minimum of 10 sources for the whole paper, which can include both course readings and relevant external material (e.g., journal articles, relevant web resources, etc.). The bulk of these sources should be used to explain your choice of images. Be sure to incorporate any relevant feedback you have received on prior assignments, and expand this section substantially.
2. 1 infographic: Show and describe your infographic. Explain how it connects with the campaign’s target audience, behavior, channel, and message concepts. Please draw and cite from the readings from the class to justify your choices of infographic features. Be sure to incorporate your instructor’s feedback on the previous assignment.
Upload your paper through this Blackboard assignment by the deadline.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.