Please use pertinent sources to back up your answers with statistics and/or evidence. Only use scholarly, relevant, recent sources (books and journals), no wiki sites, no websources, no “nd” sources and nothing anonymous. Cite your references in text and in APA format in your references at the end.
1. Explain the 5 methods of Identity Theft. Which do you think is the most difficult to prevent?
2. What behaviors in your life make yo a target for identity thieves? Are there certain demographic groups that are more likely to become victims?
3. What are the 5 forms of cyber bullying from electronic communication? Which are you most at risk for?
4. What can we do to protect young people from damaging harassment online? Other than formal legislation, what steps can taken to prevent cyber bullying?
5. What are the 5 motivations of hackers? Please explain them and determine which is the least credible and why.
6. According to Rogers, what are the 7 categories of hackers? Which are the most dangerous and why?
7. What was the first piece of legislation to address hacker activity? Do you feel that the argument by hackers that information should be free and accessible to all internet users is credible? Why or why not?
8. Does the First Amendment apply to terrorism groups and their online presence? Why or why not?
9. Is Cyber terrorism a viable threat? What can the government do to protect it from affecting our infrastructure?
10. Do you believe that the freedom of the Internet should be inclusive of these groups that offer coursework online to recruited members, or should they be banned from online forums?
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.