Topic of assignment is to “Provide an analysis of the impact of the microeconomic and macroeconomic environment on a company of your choice. The assignment should:
1. Set out the performance of the organisation in relation to its main competitors/comparators from 2006 until 2019.
2. Use economic theory and data to explore the firm’s macroeconomic exposure, market exposures and its cost vulnerabilities, including comparisons with an appropriate comparator organisation or organisations.
3. What does your analysis reveal about the effectiveness of business strategy in your chosen firm or organisation especially in 2008/2009?
4. How well equipped is the business/organisation to withstand any further global economic shocks in 2020 onwards?
· Do choose a company where appropriate corporate data are available as are macroeconomic data from the country/countries in which it operates.
· Do include economic models.
Use Statista.com for research on market share.
The company to be selected is ‘Apple’.
Structure of the assignment is as follows:
1. Background to your chosen company
2. Its Macroeconomic Exposure: How exposed is your chosen organization to GDP fluctuations, exchange rate fluctuations, interest rates, etc.? What are the macro events that affect your business? Focus on what matters for the chosen business/organisation and show how its exposure to the factors you discuss affects its performance using relevant data. Be concise in discussing marco events; avoid lengthy descriptions and analysis of the macro events per se.
3. Its Non-economic Macro Exposure: These are factors or events that influence the macroeconomy but could be argued as not primarily economic in nature e.g. 9/11, SARS, natural disasters, changes in political leadership, etc.
4. It’s Market Exposure: This is where you shift from the overall economy to the market your firm competes in. What is the nature of competition? What is the degree of market concentration in your market? Are there entry barriers? Evidence for PED (market and firm?) Income elasticity? Has the firm been the subject of competition investigations or regulation?
5. Its Vulnerability and Costs: Consider the firm’s cost structure, and the implications this has for both product and input market shocks. Distinction between Type 1 and Type 2 variability. Has your chosen firm done anything/could do anything to reduce its cost vulnerability?
6. Protection: Does your business’s conduct and strategy protect it from external exposures? Is it ‘clothed’ or ‘naked’ in the marketplace? How does it compare with others in the same marketplace? Well equipped for 2020 onwards?
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.