This assignment asks you to add this critical piece to your M&E plan
– how do you plan to encourage others to learn from your M&E?
How will you engage others throughout the evaluation process?
How will you help them to use what is learned through M&E about what is working and what could improve the program?
How will you encourage others to make systematic use of M&E results within the organization’s operations?
How will you engage on what you are learning?
How will you engage others so that they act on what is learned?
Your plan must explain
• What is your organization, your program and its theory of change (Briefly! describe) Again, this is a place for your “elevator” problem ID and theory of change – the short, concise stories you’ve developed to explain why the problem matters and how your program will cause change. Please also offer a brief description of your evaluation plan.
• How will you engage evaluation stakeholders (internal and external) on the evaluation process and on the data gathered as part of your evaluation? What participatory approaches will you use to prepare and evaluate the results (where appropriate). Which individuals/roles/entities will be engaged and with which data and findings? When, and why that time? What action do you want them to take in response?
• What tools and media will you use? What data sharing and data visualization and approaches will you use?
• How will the organization make use of what is learned from the M&E performed?
What actions will it take in response to what is learned through your M&E plan? Be specific, e.g., explain which answers (data) will be used at what point in the process, among whom and leading to what response or action (see above).
How will you make the data you gathered useful to them? What incentives do you offer to encourage a response to what is learn – actions to improve delivery. In other words, “What’s in it for them?”
• In short, how will you help the organization to make use of what is learned through your evaluation to adlvance program goals? How will you engage them to that end (achieve A of CART)?
• Be sure to give us a conclusion, a wrapup summary of your plan and why it matters. This is your final pitch to draw us in.
• As in the previous paper, practice creating a visually appealing and readable document. Although the content is a working document, your presentation is in publishable report format. Readability and visual appeal are part of the score.
• Clear, concise language and correct grammar are required, as is logical coherent development of your arguments and ideas. Again, these carry weight in your score.
• Cite sources for all data and claims. Use MLA8 citation format. Be thinking about a participatory approach. Simply delivering data and information, without a process of engagement, rarely achieves the goal of learning or change. Please put the title of your paper and the page number on every page of the paper after the first one.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.