（job about business）
Step 1: Go to the Web site for the Bureau of Labor Statistics (https://www.bls.gov/ooh/a-z-index.htm).
Step 2: Answer the following questions about your career field in paragraph form:
· What is the nature of the work?
· What training, other qualifications, and/or advancement are needed for you to enter and progress in your career field?
· What is the current overall employment outlook for your career field?
· What is the outlook for the job you want to seek in your career field?
· What are the earnings and wage projections for your job or career field?
· What are some related occupations you can consider as an alternative (choose three), and what are the training requirements/qualifications for those positions?
Step 3: Use the formatting guidelines for a short report, including the title page, headings, line spacing, and the integration of charts and graphs into your report.
Report Components: These components must be included in your report:
· Title page
· Answers to the six questions above, each designated with a heading and discussed in paragraph form.
· Two charts, tables, or graphs that display pertinent quantitative information.
· Conclusion that summarizes your discussion and answers these questions:
Why do you want to pursue the career you have chosen? Why do you think this career is a good fit for you? What are your strengths and weaknesses and how do they enhance and/or hinder your chances of gaining employment in your desired career field?
Key Outcomes Met with This Assignment
· Identify individual discourse communities and find and analyze their characteristic texts, evaluate their credibility and principles, and apply relevant aspects of their information to other contexts and arguments
· Analyze the details of a wide variety of writing situations (textual elements such as tone, evidence, organizational patterns, diction, even visuals) according to the author’s purpose as well as the audience’s needs and tastes
· Identify how a writer uses rhetorical strategies in various genres of writing
· Interpret, analyze, and evaluate demanding texts
· Apply critical thinking skills and reading strategies to evaluate their own writing and the writing of fellow students
· Reflect on their own progress as a working writer in relation to critical thinking and reading strategies
· Develop flexible strategies for creating, revising, and editing texts
· Write with an awareness of audience and purpose
· Identify how discourse communities employ particular strategies for conveying, researching, evaluating, and presenting information
· Analyze and choose the appropriate conventions for a range of audience expectations
· Integrate a variety of appropriate sources into their writing in a way that accurately reflects the writer’s meaning and purpose
· Document sources appropriately
· Sustain reasonable correctness in grammar and mechanics to perform well in a variety of writing contexts and professional settings
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.