(1) Explain three text-book concepts discussed in class that you found most interesting during the semester. (Allocate not more than one paragraph to explain a particular concept. Concept 1 should be from Chapters 1-3; concept 2 from chapters 5-8, and concept 3 from chapters 9-12. Please don’t choose ‘Porter’s 5 forces’ and ‘SWOT analysis’ as interesting concepts as you may have discussed them in writing in a prior class-exam or project).
Then, from strategic management standpoint (not personal standpoint) explain in detail why you consider each concept to be interesting. Devote at least 2 paragraphs for explaining each concept’s interesting aspects. Cite your text-book and the page numbers of text-book where the concepts and their importance are highlighted or discussed. In this answer, I desire to see three clear sections (one section per concept) and, at least, nine paragraphs in total.
(2) Explain how you would use in your future corporate career two concepts learned in this class. Devote, at least, 2 decent-sized, well-organized paragraphs for each concept. These concepts must be different from those mentioned in answer 1. Don’t forget to explain the concepts first (one paragraph max. for explaining one concept). Cite page numbers of the text-book where the concepts are highlighted or discussed.
To answer this question think like a senior manager. Specifically, focus on your long-term corporate / managerial career and not just immediate job/assignment upon graduation from ISU. In this answer, I desire to see two clear sections (one section per concept) and, at least, six paragraphs in total.
(3) Summarize two articles (about 1.5 page each). The articles have been posted in Reggienet as ‘Article-1’ and ‘Article-2’.
1) You should not consider a concept interesting (for answer 1) simply because you did not know or think about it before taking this class.
2) There is no need for typing the questions.
4) No figures, charts, tables etc. are needed for his assignment.
5) Your answered should be clearly numbered as (1), (2) etc.
6) Please do not leave unnecessary space between paragraphs or answers.
—– I will email you both articles needed for number 3 and will give you my login for the ebook needed to complete this assignment——
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.