Answer this question on the book ” kiffe kiffe tomorrow”
Kiffe Kiffe Tomorrow Questions – Pocket Book Youth
Chapter 1 9-11
1. Why do you think Doria is quiet, not really open or easy-going?
2. How do we know that overall Doria doesn’t have a very good impression of teachers?
3. Do you think she forgave her father?
Chapter 2 13-14
4. What do we learn about the mother when Doria mentions her signature?
5. Why does the mother suffer so much at work during Ramadan?
6. Why does Doria find her mother’s boss so rude?
Chapter 3 17-20
7. How did social services try to help the family after the father left?
8. How did the male social worker reveal his prejudices about North African families?
9. What bizarre example Doria gave demonstrates the importance of having a son for families
10. Which Arabic expression is the equivalent of “predestination”?
Chapter 4 21-24
11. What disappointment did Doria’s mother have when she arrived in France?
12. What did they want to do with Doria when she returned to Morocco to her parents’ village?
13. How does Doria show that she really feels bitter?
14. What professional future does Doria fear?
Chapter 5 25-28
15. Why does Nacera seem to like to lend money and give her things to Secours?
16. What attitude do some teachers have towards the young people they teach according to Doria?
17. What does she think about school roughly?
18. By what aspect of his character does Hamoudi enchant others and especially Doria?
19. How do we know that there is a lot of tension between the police and young men
20. What attitude does Hamoudi have towards the family?
Chapter 6 29-32
21. What effect did the accordion player have on Doria and the other travelers in the
22. Why is she ashamed of herself?
23. What would she do if she won the lottery?
24. What aspects of multiculturalism do we see in the chapter?
Chapter 7 33-36
25. What had attracted Doria’s mother to the sewing sessions?
26. How important was the name Zohra to his native village?
27. How do we see that the mother is a religious person?
28. How did Doria feel about Zohra from a linguistic point of view?
29. How did Youssef disappoint Doria in elementary school?
30. What possible reason does Doria give for the alleged racism of the Keeper of the Blocks?
Chapter 8 39-43
31. Why did Doria not want to go on a free winter sports holiday?
32. What big difference was there between the psychiatrist and the social worker?
33. How did Doria express her jealousy of others when she was young?
34. What did Doria blame her father for?
Chapter 9 45-49
35. What did Doria hold against her teachers?
36. How did Doria’s mother show she found her daughter’s education
37. Why did Doria feel a little sorry for Nabil?
38. Why did Doria bring up the rules?
39. How do we know that Doria was not very impressed with the explanations of
Chapter 10 51-53
40. What importance does the municipal festival have for the inhabitants of Livry Gargan?
41. Why did the concert offer few surprises?
42. How did Doria feel when she found Hamoudi with a new girlfriend?
43. What was different for Doria and her mother this year?
Chapter 11 55-58
44. Why does Doria keep thinking about her meeting with Hamoudi?
45. How do Ms. Burlaud’s activities resemble those of marabouts, according to Doria?
46. What role does romantic fiction play in Doria’s life?
Chapter 12 59-62
47. What did the guardian’s wife think of Doria?
48. Why did Doria feel particularly humiliated knowing what the wife of the
guard thought of her?
49. Why had Lila come to live in the city?
50. What did Doria think of the idea of finally making money?
51. What was her mother’s reaction to learning that her daughter had a small job?
Chapter 13 63-66
52. Why were the Formula One employees on strike?
53. What interesting observation does Madame Burlaud make about Doria and why is that ironic?
54. What sparked a strike in high school?
55. How did Doria find the actions of the teachers hypocrites?
Chapter 14 67-70
56. Why did Doria find the social worker annoying?
57. How did this social worker offer to help her mother?
58. What impression do we have of social services in France when we see the actions of
the social worker?
59. Why did Aunt Zohra feel so guilty about Youssef’s arrest?
60. How did Doria feel as she considered the situation?
Chapter 15 71-74
61. What do you think the dream and the atlas episode reveal about Doria’s feelings?
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.