This is a multi-assignment order that builds.
-Assignment 1 (Solos and Duos: Group vs. Individual Communication): 800-word min, 2 references
To get started on the final Key Assignment, select a global company and begin working to create an internal communication plan for that company. Each week’s assignment will be iterative, helping you research and start to develop a workplace communication plan. You will use research to study your selected company and design an internal communication plan. You may select a company that you are interested in, or choose one from this list of top global companies: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2011/
You have been assigned to a global work team tasked with creating a strategic internal employee communications plan for your workplace. Before the team can get started, you must examine the workplace to identify what the overall strategy must cover. Consider the following when brainstorming your communication strategy:
· Sketch out your understanding of communication with a visual map.
· Determine the best platforms for communication (virtual or face-to-face).
· Develop at least 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of electronic and in-person communication.
· Compare and contrast 2 written and oral communication methods.
· Provide 2 sources to support your answer. Use APA style for citations.
-Assignment 2 (Elements of Communication): 400-600 words, no reference, discussion format
· Write 1 sentence that explains your understanding of communication.
· Expand on your ideas by highlighting the following in your meeting:
1. What are 2 components of the communication process that you think are important, and why?
2. How can you spot miscommunication? Illustrate with an example.
-Assignment 3 (Teamwork Communication Strategies): 400-600 words, no reference, discussion format
As a new member of the global work team, establishing team communication guidelines is a must. You decide that this is a good time to discuss the team’s charter with your colleagues. Discuss the following questions with your team:
· What are the specific considerations of working on a multicultural team? Identify at least 2.
· How should the team address the differences between in-person and virtual communication vehicles?
· What issues could arise in relation to cultural differences in time, personal space, and cultural symbolism?
· How will the team resolve any individual or group conflicts?
-Assignment 4 (Gender Speak): 400-600 words, no references, discussion format
To discuss your communication plan, you want to hold the most productive meeting possible. You know that, in general, women look for equality among other team members when speaking. Men tend to interrupt and speak more frequently during meetings, taking up more time and space. There are many communication differences between men and women. Because your staff includes 6 men and 6 women, gender communication differences are important. With your colleagues, discuss ways to ensure that everyone at the meeting has the opportunity to fully communicate their ideas. Discuss the following:
· 1 nonverbal difference between males and females
· 1 verbal difference between males and females.
· How and why you can use this knowledge to communicate to the female and male audiences in the organization that you selected
-Assignment 5 (Different-Speak: Gender and Culture): 800-1000 words, 2 sources
There are subtle—but distinct—differences between communicating with an individual and a group. Communication among group members can be seen as a microcosm of communication within the entire organization. Using the company that you selected in for your Key Assignment, complete the following analysis to show the differences between writing and communicating a message:
· Select 2 communication channels to present 1 message to (a) an individual employee within the organization and (b) a group within the organization.
· Describe a new product being released by your company by writing messages of 400–500 words to (a) the individual, and (b) the group.
· For the individual employee message, consider how the new product affects the individual’s job or role within the organization. How would you customize the message?
· What considerations are important in the message for a larger group? Are there specific differences? Answer these questions in the analysis.
· Lastly, explain what communication channels are most effective when dealing with individual employees, a group, and the larger organization. Consider cross-communication platforms, too. How do they complement each other?
Provide 2 sources to support your answer. Use APA style for citations.
-Assignment 6 (Conflict and Negotiation): 400-600 words, no references, discussion format
Prepare a detailed outline of your Key Assignment draft for review by your colleagues. Be sure to include the main points that you covered in Assignments 2-4 and add your ideas about what you want to cover in this assignment.
-Assignment 7 (Key Draft (Communication and Multimedia Platforms)): 800-1,000 words, 4-5 references
It is time to draft the employee communication plan for your company. Using the information that you gathered from previous Assignments, include the following information in your strategic plan:
· Company synopsis: This is a snapshot of the company, what it sells, and the number of employees.
· Management’s philosophy on employee communication: An example of a management philosophy could be that any important communication about the company’s activities are shared internally before being shared externally on the Internet or in a news release.
· Goals of the communication plan: One possible goal could be to help employees be more productive by establishing a clear and effective employee communication plan. The plan can be viewed as an organizational diagnostic that provides employees with consistent, accurate, and regular information about the company’s business goals and objectives.
· Target audience characteristics: The plan should take into account cultural, gender, and linguistic differences to help employees understand the goals of the organization.
· Communication tools: These can include various deliverables, including e-mails, newsletters, e-blasts, brochures, reports, conferences, employee meetings, and more.
· Communication channels: Communication channels include internal and external Web sites, public relations venues, visits or speeches from management, and more.
Also, include information on crisis communication. Develop a policy of 200–300 words the describes how the company will communicate negative information about employees or other organizational concerns.
Provide 4–5 sources from outside of your textbook to support your answer. Use APA style for citations.
-Assignment 8 (Key Final): 1000 words min, 5-6 references
Perfect your plan based on any found corrections from reviewing the draft plan. Proof and finalize the plan. It should include the following information:
· Company synopsis:
· Management’s philosophy on employee communication:
· Goals of the communication plan:
· Target audience characteristics:
· Communication tools:
· Communication channels:
Add the following sections to your final plan:
· Review the evaluation methods for your plan. How will you communicate results to management on a regular basis? Consider a monthly report, management briefings, updates, and a yearly summary for board presentations.
· Describe how you plan to deal with the negative emotions (from employees or other audience groups) that often accompany bad news or other information.
· Finally, prepare the opening of the oral presentation that will describe your completed plan to management.
Presentation Notes: In your presentation notes, add 1 strategy for each of the following:
· Reading the emotions of management: What to look for and how to respond
· Dealing with any negative responses or emotions to the plan: Ways to resolve any possible conflict in the meeting
· Finding approval for the plan: Continuing the meeting by moving past any negative emotions (resulting in a win-win for everyone involved)
· Add your presentation notes to the end of the plan.
Provide 5–6 sources to support your answer. Use APA style for citations
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.