Case Analysis Content
There are three main sections of the paper: Executive Summary, Analysis, and Conclusion.
The Executive Summary should provide a one- to two-page high-level summary of an overview of the problem, analysis, and recommendations. It should include: (a) introductory paragraph including an overview of the situation/organization along with a clear statement of the problem(s); (b) main issues from your analysis that relate to your specific problem(s) related to the course concepts; and (c) your primary recommendations. Please note – although the executive summary goes before the analysis section, they are to be written AFTER the analysis is completed. The executive summary serves to provide senior executives all the important information, should they not have time to read the case in its entirety.
The Analysis is made up of three parts (Problem Statement, Application of Course Concepts, & Recommendations). You should provide a detailed, thorough, and systematic application of specific course concepts to the case. If there are specific questions or instructions related to the individual case, please ensure that you follow those instructions and answer those specific questions. Often, you may find aspects of the solutions were identified in the case, please use them and do not go outside the scope of the course concepts. It should include the following four sections:
. 1) Problem Statement – The statement of the problem should be concise and clearly labeled in one to two sentences. This should be a statement of the problem, not the solution.
. 2) Application of Course Concepts – This section should use specific course concepts that will be used to prepared prepare a detailed analysis (recommendations) of the case. It should use concepts as a “framework” for evaluating the issues and problems described in the case and the associated recommendation. Examples could include recruitment, applicant screening, interviewing, selection, job analysis, onboarding, etc. Typically, this section is about 3-4 sentences.
. 3) Recommendations
• At least three recommendations are required (please note they should directly relate to the problem statement and the application of course concepts).
• Each recommendation should include an analysis of benefits (i.e. how it will solve the problem) and barriers (i.e. the obstacles, costs, or other downsides) that human resources and/or managers will face when adopting the recommendations.
• Recommendations should be reasonable, feasible, and realistic to implement.
. 4) Conclusion – Every story must have a good ending, and the same applies to your Case Studies. The Conclusion is not the same of the Executive Summary. Rather it is one paragraph, at least five sentences, including the problem/issues identified and the solutions/recommendations.
Case Study Format
The paper should include a Cover Page (with the title, your name, course name, and date), a one to two-page Executive Summary, Analysis Section and Conclusion. There are no page limits for the Analysis, but generally the case study analysis section should be around 2-4 pages. Here are other specific requirements:
1. The Executive Summary should be single-spaced, justified and clearly organized. Do not exceed two pages. It should NOT include bullets, charts, graphs or headers.
2. The Analysis should be single-spaced, justified, detailed, and clearly organized.
• Organize the Analysis into four clearly-labeled headers: Problem Statement Application of Course Concepts; Recommendations; and Conclusion
• Use proper APA citations for references, including the case study used, articles, websites, textbook or any other external sources used. You do not have to cite or reference class lectures or discussions. If you are using a direct quote, you need to identify it as a citation (include page number) and list it in your references section
• Use full sentences throughout the paper. Do not include fragmented or incomplete sentences anywhere in the paper. This should be a discussion format, do not use bulleted or numbered points.
• Be sure to edit all your documents for spelling, proper article/possessive usage, tense, grammar, and punctuation. You may wish to have someone else edit your work and/or work with a writing tutor. See course syllabus for tutor contact information.
3. Use 1-inch margins and 12-pt. Times New Roman font throughout the paper.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.