Write three pages with a minimum of 3 reliable sources of the following:
Heading for this first part should be “Product Analysis”
Pick a company that makes or sells products, not a service-oriented company. Try to go beyond the typical consumer electronic offerings, such as Apple.
· Analyze a product, and its target market, including the niche characteristics and traits of the primary target market.
· Analyze branding of a product, including intended audience and product positioning, and the influence the brand has on its product category
· Analyze the competition for a product, as well as the marketing environment.
· Synthesize product strategies to achieve business success, including why the strategies will yield success.
On a different heading, write three pages with a minimum of 3 reliable sources of the following:
Heading for this second part should be “Place and Price Analysis”
· Identify all areas where a product or service is sold
· Analyze the chosen product’s distribution channels
How are they getting their product to market?
Which distribution strategies are being used to effectively create a competitive advantage?
· Analyze place strategies and the associated impact on economic success. Describe how the distribution decisions affect the other Ps in the marketing mix. What recommendations can be made in terms of distribution decisions that may improve business success?
· Accurately analyze the pricing system along with its characteristics and impact on the marketing mix. Which pricing strategy does the company use, and how does it compare to similar products in the product category?
· Analyze a pricing system and its impact on economic success. Describe the effect of the pricing strategy on the overall success of the company.
On a different heading, write one page with a minimum of (2) reliable sources of the following:
Heading for this section should be “Promotional Analysis”
· Analyze a sales process or techniques and how it impacts marketing and sales plans, and suggest potential improvements.
· Analyze choices of who represents the product, and include whether if the choices are optimal or not, and why/ why not.
· Analyze a company’s communication strategy, including both the communication channels and media.
· Analyze the effectiveness of a promotion strategy, including the cost implications.
· Analyze the implications of an integrated marketing program, including the impact on business economic success.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.