Education of English Language Learners and Students With Disabilities
Your current position is an educational consultant of English language learners (ELL) and students with disabilities in the New Brookhaven School. (You may determine the level of the school: early childhood, elementary, middle, or high school.) The teachers you are assigned to work with have taught in the school for 5–10 years. Each teacher is set in his or her ways. The test scores on achievement tests for neighborhood typical learning students are average to above average. Students with disabilities are known to be excluded from standardized testing and some classroom activities. Five ELL students have also just arrived at the school from the new community immigrant host program. Parents of the ELL students do not speak English and will need an interpreter to work with the school and communicate with teachers. Two of the ELL students are known for exhibiting behavioral outbursts in class. Several of the students with disabilities also have Behavioral Intervention Plans and are behind academically. Parents of the students with disabilities often complain that their children are not receiving a fair education and are treated differently than their peers. The school has limited technology funding. Your position in the school is to create a learning environment that is educationally sound for the ELL students and students with disabilities.
Write an 8–10 page paper in which you:
1. Summarize a background scenario of the school, teachers, teaching environment, and students.
2. Explain how you would establish and integrate programs for students with disabilities and ELL students. Research and cite two case law findings that impact programs for students with disabilities and ELL students.
3. Analyze how school resources and public school funding could be utilized or reappropriated for technology and specialized programs for student learning and engagement. Research and cite one case law finding or legislative act that impacts school resources and public school funding allocations.
4. Discuss how incidents of behavioral infractions will be addressed.
5. Recommend how the needs of students and teachers will be met as it relates to student and teacher freedom and safety.
6. Construct a plan to meet the needs of ELL students, students with disabilities, and their parents.
7. Explain a strategy for securing technology funding to meet student and teacher technology needs.
8. Analyze three potential challenges to your proposed plan and explain how you would address these.
9. Use at least six peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment including a conversation from a K-12 Administrator. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. The K-12 Administrator qualifies as one academic resource.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.