Please choose 5 of the following questions and answer in a short essay (should be 2 to 3 paragraphs for each answer)
Please when you answer a question, put the corresponding number of the question with the number of answer. So for example, if you answer number 1, put the number 1 to start your answer etc.
Remember, you only need to do 5 of the 7 questions. Feel free to use course material, other resources. Each question has at least 2 or 3 parts to the question. Make sure you answer each part within the question. Each question is worth 4 pts. The midterm is worth 20 pts.
1. Compare and Contrast a work group, a team, and a self-managing team in terms of power, leadership, decision making and activities or tasks. Then can you provide an example of each of these categories (work group, a team, a self-managing team) and share how power/ leadership/ decision making and activities are played out in these examples?
2. What are three criteria used to define team success? Can you after you define these characteristics of team success, provide specific examples from real teams and groups and how they have defined success or pursued success? What are the potential problems with defining success in these three ways, or some of the benefits of these definitions?
3. What are the four functions of team norms and their positive and negative effects? Please also provide at least two examples of teams, groups, or organizations and share examples of their team norms, and either some positive or negative effects for each example.
4. Explain why group cohesion is important and how to build it? What would you do as a leader to foster a more dynamic group cohesion? Can you provide specific examples and details of what you would do to develop strong group cohesion?
5. What are some benefits and problems related to both cooperation and competition within a team, or group? As the leader how can ensure that you are maximizing the benefits, so that cooperation and competition enhance the team or group you are leading? What are some important things a leader must do in order to avoid the problems creating bigger issues for the team? Can you provide a real life example of how benefits for these two
areas (cooperation and competition) have been actualized? Can you provide an example in real life where they have created problems?
6. What is a team’s culture and how is it created? Once you have discussed and described what and how to create team culture…..then share an example of a team culture that you are aware of. What are the norms of the culture? How has leadership created the team culture? What are some considerations that a leader must consider as he or she grows, protects and enhances the team culture?
7. What are the benefits and problems that come with conflict within a team? After you discuss this, please then provide an example on a current team, or from your experience where the benefits are seen, and then the same for problems that conflict created within a team. Then, please list a few ways in which you as a leader can prepare, manage and steer conflict to be beneficial and not damaging.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.