First two parts have already been completed and are in the document that has been uploaded. Feel free to edit it as you see fit. Minimum of 1500 words. The current project already has 400 words and 4 references.
Course textbook: Mathis, R.L., Jackson, J.H. & Valentine, S.R. (2016). Human Resource Management: Essential Perspectives. [7thEdition].
For this project, you will be acting as an HR consultant pitching your services to an organization. The goal of this project is to identify an organization, identify and describe an HR function area, and make recommendations to the organization of ways you, as an HR practitioner, could be of benefit to the organization. Your recommendations should consider the contribution to the strategic goals/planning of the organization. Present a document consisting of the company profile, an overview of the chosen functional area with which you will focus, and your recommendations developed from, and with reference to, the HR function studied in the course. Outside research should support your recommendations. This project is broken into three pieces, as outlined below. Refer to Figure 1-1 in the etext for an overview of the HR functions studied.
PART ONE ORGANIZATION SELECTION:
Select an organization for which you will conduct your HR Function project. Provide the name of the organization and an active link to the organization’s website. Additionally, provide a one- or two-paragraph description of your plan of action to complete the project.
PART TWO ORGANIZATION PROFILE:
Building upon the selection in Week 1, provide profile details regarding the organization you have chosen. Details must include, but are not limited to:
– Name of the organization.
– Location of the organization. Use the location of the organization branch you plan to use as a frame of reference for the project.
– Number of employees.
– Type of service or business conducted by the organization.
– A short summary explaining the history of the organization.
The profile document must be in essay/paragraph form. Your name and title of the company must be at the top of the page. The required length for the your profile is 250 to 500 words. Sources must be appropriately cited.
PART THREE FINAL HR FUNCTION PROJECT:
The final HR Function document should consist of the following:
– Title page (must include date, course title, student’s name and title of document).
– Organization profile (information from assignments in weeks 2 and 3).
– Identify and provide context around a functional area (as listed in Figure 1-1) you plan to address within the organization and for which you will be presenting recommendations.
– Present recommendations: Provide a thorough and professional report explaining how you would making changes to, or update, the functional area with your chosen organization. A demonstration of originality and critical thinking is expected. Reference HR processes from the textbook or other sources. Appropriately cite your sources, including the textbook.
– The recommendations should be the result of researching online resources, books, journals, or direct communication with a member of the organization. Personal knowledge may be used, but it must not be the primary source. Appropriately cite your sources using APA.
– Provide a summary of your final document as the conclusion. This conclusion should include a brief paragraph summarizing how your changes would benefit the organization’s HR processes.
Submit the project to the appropriate Dropbox as a Microsoft Word document and in essay/paragraph form. Required length of the document, including information from the first two steps of the assignment, is a minimum 1500 words, not including the title page or references page. Properly cite all sources using APA format.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.