I DO NOT NEED THIS IN AN ESSAY FORMAT.
Prepare a written response of 250 minimum words to each of the following topics
1. Authors of the U.S. Constitution implemented a “separation of powers” among a number of institutional branches. Why was this separation done? Reference Articles 1, 2 & 3 to identify the respective institutions and briefly explain their constitutionally expressed powers. Also, list some of the constitutional checks and balances that each branch is authorized to exert over the others. Finally, which branch do you believe to be the most powerful and effective in exercising governmental authority? Explain.
2. Provide a descriptive comparison contrasting the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. Specifically, which is larger? Faster? More important? What are the differences regarding qualifications, constituencies, and leadership. Finally, briefly explain how the two houses of Congress function in their respective and cooperative law-making activities?
3. President Trump has just under five months remaining in his first term as President of the United States. Below are listed five criteria for evaluating his performance so far. Objectively review/evaluate his administration, citing specific issues and activities related to each of the following:
4. Judicial activity in the United States happens in what is called a “dual court system.” Explain this idea by briefly describing jurisdictions off various courts. In addition, explain the ways in which a single incident or case can be heard and decided in multiple courts. Finally, include an example describing how a case decided under a state’s law might ultimately be considered in a Federal court.
5. How has this course affected your understanding of government and politics in the United States? Explain by listing three specific items of interest and describing the impression regarding each you will leave the class with. Particularly, do you believe that you have gained useful information where each is concerned? Were these topics addressed appropriately? Finally, were your expectations met, exceeded, or does the treatment of your chosen topics need to be improved? Explain .
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.