Please answer each question meeting and answer all criteria and parts to the question. Please format the assignment like a discussion board.
1. Workforce Plan: A biblical Approach.
– a. Describe the ways that Nehemiah exhibited good leadership, decision-making, and workforce planning.
– b. Support your response with biblical citation.
2. Mission, Vision, and Values. The first step to creating a workforce plan is to “create a clear sense of your organization’s mission, vision, and values.”
– a. Name a company – your current company or one that is familiar to you – and describe the company’s industry.
– b. Using the company’s M-V-V, describe in one paragraph a brief sense of the M-V-V as they relate to establishing a workforce plan.
3. Identify KSAs. The second step in the process of creating a workforce plan, per Lauby (2018), is to “determine the organization’s staffing needs in terms of KSAs.”
– a. Identify one of more jobs that are integral to the workforce now and into the foreseeable future for the organization you identified in 2. a.
– b. What knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) are required for the job(s) integral to the workforce?
– c. What changes in KSA future requirements are anticipated for the integral job(s)?
4. An Environmental Scan. The third step identified in the process of workforce planning, according to Lauby (2018), is to conduct an environmental scan which can provide “labor market data, economic data, demographics about the workforce and community, and the political environment.” For this discussion, begin to consider the external environment’s impact on the planning for the workforce in your organization:
– a. Locate at least (5) website sources that provide information and data that could be beneficial to the company/industry named in 2.a. when scanning the external environment ahead of workforce planning:
– b. Name the website and include the web address (URL address).
– c. Provide insightful information or data that was found. The data may be written in 1-2 sentences each or a small table may be created with at least three (3) headings.
– d. Use PEW Research Center’s: Work and Employment as one of the five (5) website sources to be identified.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
All ourbpapers are written from scratch. In fact, Clients who ask for paraphrasing services are highly discouraged. We have writers ready to craft any paper from scratch and deliver quality ahead of time.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writers keeps you posted on your papers progress - providing you with paper outline/draft. You are also at liberty to communicate directly with your writer.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time, in many cases quite ahead of time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.